Kannst du mir bitte mit WordPress helfen?

Fragen & Antworten rund um die Funktionen von booklooker (Buddylist, Blacklist, Suchaufträge, Urlaubsservice etc).
Antworten
jacobl

Kannst du mir bitte mit WordPress helfen?

Beitrag von jacobl »

Hi folks,

I am a florist and recently I decided to go for the online flower delivery option. So now I am all set to find a WordPress development company to build my CMS as my friends suggested me WordPress is the best option. So can anyone suggest me a name to approach?
harryjack123

Re: Kannst du mir bitte mit WordPress helfen?

Beitrag von harryjack123 »

Hello Jacobl,

You want to Develop website for your online shop then it's better do develop with the WordPress + WooCommerce . I am knowing one comnpany but they do outsorcing ? is it ok for you ?

I had great experice with the Company. They are believing with Quality and Deadlines of Projects. as well as we save our Tax with outsourcing. if you want contact then i can share link with you.

Personally I had them hired for my own website development project and you know what, I was enthralled by the end result. Everything works so smoothly and is hassle-free. Again, I wanted some tweaks in the website and they did it nicely all as per my needs and requirements.
jacobl

Beitrag von jacobl »

Hello Harry,

Yes, it would be helpful if you share link of that Company. I will contact then and explain my Requirement and make deal if it possible.

Hope they will help to me. I also want to set e-book on my website.

Really i have bad experience with last team because they don't catch the deadline and i lost my presentation and everything destroy.

Thank You so much Harry.

Best regards,
harryjack123

Beitrag von harryjack123 »

Hello Jacobl,

I have really very great experience with this company Eminent coders. The developers are WordPress certified and have the skill-set to deliver all kinds of CMS needs. With time business demands changes and so based on that they update themselves to ensure that they stay on the edge and deliver the best. Personally I had them hired for my own website development project and you know what, I was enthralled by the end result. Everything works so smoothly and is hassle-free. Again, I wanted some tweaks in the website and they did it nicely all as per my needs and requirements.

they are just a call away in case you have any trouble and this simply makes them the dependable choice you can have.

Here you can find company and wordpress development details : https://eminentcoders.com/wordpress-development

In case you have trouble finding them just let me know and I would be happy to help you.

So all the best!
jacobl

Beitrag von jacobl »

Hello Harry,

Thank you so much for your Help and share link of website.

I contact and share my requirements with the company.

Thank you once again :)
Antworten